As you know St. Philip’s has agreed to provide the rewards for the Crossroad’s Self-Care challenge for the 2020-2021 school year. We have decided to donate 20 gift cards each month starting in October and each month after that until the end of the year (May). They are combining December and January so we only need one person to sign up for January, no one for December. Each gift card will be in the amount of $15 and can be from anywhere in town such as HEB, Wal-Mart, Julio’s, fast food restaurants, Starbucks, etc. Just pick one place to buy all 20 of your cards from to make it easy on yourself. It’s up to you when it’s your month!
So, if you are interested in helping with this, here’s how:
1. If you would like to sign up for a month, respond to this e-mail or just e-mail me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), or text or call me, 830-374-7024, and tell me the month you’d like. You will need to purchase 20 gift cards that are $15 each from a local place of your choice.
2. If you would like to purchase these gift cards with your own money as a donation, that is fabulous but please know, that is not the expectation. If you would like to use the church credit card, that is 100% ok. You can pick it up in the office, buy your gift cards, and then drop the credit card back off at church.
3. If you are just wanting to make a donation but do not want to pick up any gift cards, that is completely fine as well. Just let me know that you would like to do this and then you can write a check to St. Philip’s Episcopal Church with a notation that says “Crossroads” and drop it off at church.
4. When you have purchased your 20 gift cards, you can turn them in either to me, the church or directly to Crossroads. That is up to you! If you want to drop them off at Crossroads but would like to do this without making contact with anyone, let me know and I’ll set up a time with Dr. Lopez so you can drop them off with 0 contact.
5. Lastly, Dr. Lopez said that it is fine to drop off the gift cards anytime, meaning before it’s your month, if you would like to. Just please put them in an envelope with YOUR month written on the outside so that he knows which month the gift cards are for. If you are dropping them off during your actual month, just make sure to have them to me, the church, or crossroads on or before the 25th of that month. So, I am taking care of October, I will have these at the school by the 25th of this month.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact me by email.
Thank you all for your help with this.